Friday 17 August 2012

Feedback Assignment 4

It was good to see this amongst the positive comments from my tutor:

"I understand your aim is to go for the Photography Degree and that you plan to submit your work for assessment at the end of this course. From the work you have shown in this assignment, and providing you commit yourself to the course, I suggest that you are likely to be successful in the assessment."

A couple of suggestions regarding the final edit, which I shall consider (and almost certainly adopt). The work also appears to have invoked memories from my tutor which whilst I am sorry to rake over old coals, I am also pleased that it stirred something - it's about all I can ask for at this stage of the course.

There was also an offer to discuss assignment five - which I will be very grateful for as I am in a bit of a fug as to where and what I am going to do. Looking forward positively.



1 comment: